1. If you think you have made most of everything then you should have best of everything!
2. Everybody has a question that they want to ask; but only the ones who listen to, get the answers.
3. You know you have become famous when people want to know you.
4. A bad day from a bad mood is a matter of result but a bad mood from a bad day is a matter of choice.
5. Sometimes peace is not remaining unchanged but changing along with the change.
6. If you couldn’t get the pleasure of having it then you are away from the pain of losing it.
7. While you remember what you can’t do; you must not forget what you can.
8. The only way to get protected from your weaknesses is to transform them into your Strengths.
9. Start listening to your heart when everyone stops listening to you.
10. The true meaning of a job is to serve and a true service is when it doesn’t feel like a job while you serve.
11. Pain tells you the importance of the important things in your life.
12. Pain is not a good feeling; but there is no good feeling without pain.
13. The time we waste on unwanted things, is the only time that keep us away from the wanted things.
14. We generally tend to waste others time but end up wasting ours.
15. It’s funny that we want our special ones to give all of their attention on us and yet we want them to remain special for everyone.
16. Mind is a perfect personalized device but you need to learn how to operate it, so that you can anytime connect it and separate it.
17. Having innocence and being innocent are two different things.
18. Yes it is hard to trust people because it is easy for people to change.
19. Don’t hate me for who you have made me!
20. The time you spent wishing for things could be utilized working for things.
21. People accept God privatively; but they ignore him publicly.
22. People who are selfish have everything except people in their lives.
23. Love is to trust someone; when you already know that they are going to betray you.
24. I didn’t know what to do! When I overlooked you I lost you; when I kept you close I lost myself.
25. Some people are divinely designed; they will always respond you nicely no matter how harshly you act.
26. Sometimes the best way to make someone fool is; to stay a fool!
27. Don’t let anyone stare you like that; you are just a wanderer not a loser.
28. Anyone who seeks a permanent love will never compromise with anything less than God.
29. If you ever think that it doesn’t matter either you are honest or dishonest then may be because you don’t think enough.
30. Less is more than enough for your need but even more is less for your greed.
31. The whole universe can believe you one day but the start has to start from you.
32. When sound follows the rules it becomes music and when it doesn’t, it becomes noise
33. People are power; if you have them you have everything.
34. A man without patience is a patient.
35. Someone said “I missed you” I said “what a coincidence I missed myself too”.
36. Living is natural but how naturally you live is a matter of wisdom.
37. You never learned how to live your life if all you could buy in your life is death. You never learned how to live the life if all you could earn is sin. You never learned how to live the life if all you could keep is regret and all you wanted was to live.
38. This life is a preparation to die but don’t forget to live while you are preparing to die.
39. Do take a chance because chance only comes by chance.
40. Suffering not only makes you strong, it also makes you hard. The more you cry the less you feel like crying.
41. We mostly choose bad people in the life and expect good from them.
42. Sharing cheers you up when you want to and sharing tears you down when you have to.
43. Your need makes you weak, so the least you need the stronger you will remain.
44. The trail only fails when you try without God, because the God doesn’t fail.
45. Many people think I am lonely because I am wrong I think they are together because they don’t dare to be right.
46. When your love starts pushing you; you must understand someone is pulling them.
47. Use your life else someone else does.
48. Just knowing about your sins doesn’t make you a saint.
49. Some people are slave of senses, some are slave of people and some are slave of things; what about you?
50. Every day is a judgment day. Everyday you live and everyday you die. You never live forever and you never die forever.